Welcome to Longwood Cricket Club
Founded in 1877, Longwood Cricket Club has played a pioneering role in the evolution of tennis. Originally a cricket club, its members took up lawn tennis, began organizing regional tournaments, and completed a move to its current Chestnut Hill location in 1922. Today the club has members playing all levels of tennis and participating in a wide range of social activities—for adults and children—in a season from April through November. The club now has 44 courts—25 grass and 19 Har-Tru clay—in its scenic ten acres. The bucolic setting also features three swimming pools, indoor and outdoor dining facilities, a comfortable clubhouse with its renowned front porch, and extraordinary landscaping. Longwood has always been a club for its members who share enjoyment of its present facilities and community and appreciate its tennis history. For more member information, please click here.